PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you navigate the Website, we also collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that brought you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are stored on a device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- "Log files" log actions on the website and collect data such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files that collect information about how you navigate the website.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase on the Site, we also collect certain information about you. This includes your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and/or account information), e-mail address and phone number. We refer to this information as "order information".
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We generally use the Order Information we collect to fulfill orders we receive through the Site (including processing your payment information, providing shipping and sending invoices and/or order confirmations), communicating with you, screening our orders for potential risk or fraud, and providing you with information or advertising related to our products or services, to the extent consistent with your privacy preferences.
We use the device information we collect to screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular your IP address) and generally to improve and optimize our website (e.g. by analyzing our customers' browsing behavior and interaction with the website and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We share your personal data with third parties who assist us in using your personal data as described above. For example, we use Shopify to operate our online store. You can find more information about how Shopify uses your personal data here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the website. You can find more information about how Google uses your personal data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de. You can deactivate Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal data to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, please see the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted ads here:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
You can also opt out of some of these services via the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you rate our products on our website, please enter your first and last name and e-mail address. The first and last name will be visible to other website users. You decide for yourself whether your data is visible to others.
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of thirteen (13).
If you’re a parent or guardian and you believe we have collected your child’s information, please contact us at email@example.com.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that if we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from your browser, we will not change our website's data collection and use practices.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
If you are an American resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that it be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please send us a contact form. You can find the contact form here: https://resimio.com/pages/contact
If you are an american resident, please also note that we process your information in order to fulfill contracts with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site) or to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please also note that your data will be transferred outside of America, including Canada and Europe.
POWERFUL FORM BUILDER
HEXTOM FREE SHIPPING BAR
HEXTOM TRANSLATE MY STORE
ALL-IN-ONE DISCOUNT ON CART
ESSENTIAL TRUST BADGES & ICONS
ESSENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BAR
ZIGPOLL CUSTOMER SURVEYS
ZIGPOLL CUSTOMER SURVEYS enables us to conduct customer surveys. You can find the corresponding data protection provisions at the following link: https://www.zigpoll.com/terms-and-policies
VARIANT IMAGE WIZARD
VARIANT IMAGE WIZARD facilitates the management of product variants. You can find the data protection regulations under the following link: https://help.productwiz.io/variant-wizard/privacy-policy
RETENTION OF DATA
If you place an order through the Site, we will retain your order information for our records unless you ask us to delete this data.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below
Hemelinger Rampe 55e, Bremen, Bremen, 28309, Germany
ADDITIONAL STATE-SPECIFIC INFORMATION
We collect information about contact information, financial information, information from out business relationship, audio and visual information, online and technical information, geolocation data information, inferred and derived information:
- contact information like names, email-adresses, phone numbers, shipping/billing/physical addresses
- financial information (includes information such as the last four digits of your credit/debit card number), data used to authenticate your transactions, and information relating to the use of alternative payment methods or third party checkout platforms to complete your transaction
- This includes information you share on our website, with customer service, purchase and return data, feedback, choices you make with respect to communications we send to you or how we use your data (e.g., to opt in or opt out), product preferences, size preferences, exchanges with our AI powered chatbot
- This includes data such as audio recordings, visual film or still images, physical and behavioral characteristics, or patterns
- This encompasses information related to your browsing activities, interactions with our platforms and tools (such as online ads, text messages, and emails), and similar network-related activities. It includes details like your IP address, device identifiers (such as advertising IDs, device model, operating system, device locale, mobile platform, session time, developer ID, etc.), as well as recordings of your interactions with the website taken during browsing sessions.
- This includes data such as GPS latitude and longitude (where you have agreed to it) such as by using a mobile app where you opted in to location sharing, or through using a mapping service such as Google Maps to find a store location, approximate location (such as your zip code/postal code or state/province/territory), and, in some cases, store locations you have visited.
- This includes profiles based on buying trends, transaction patterns and preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior or attitudes.
Categories of personal data disclosed for business purposes:
The personal data we process will vary depending on our relationship and interaction with you. We may share the categories of personal data described above for the business purposes described in "How and why we use personal data". "Recipients to whom we may disclose your personal data for business purposes (and who may have received this data in the last 12 months) include Order processing, fulfillment, shipping and logistics providers, payment processors and financial institutions, analytics and research providers, information technology providers, fraud prevention and security providers, providers that support legal, compliance, accounting, auditing and other internal functions, and certain marketing and advertising providers.
Categories of personal information shared with third parties:
California residents have the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- To know what personal information is collected
- To access personal information
- To correct personal information
- To delete personal information
- To opt-out of the “sale” of personal information
- To opt-out of “sharing” of personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising
- To limit the use of sensitive personal information
- To non-discrimination
These ríghts are further detailed in section YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES above.
Exercising your Rights:
Managing your cookie and advertising preferences.
There are various ways to customize your choices regarding cookies and advertisements provided by us, both on our websites and through other platforms. You can modify or update your preferences for most cookies and tags on our websites, excluding those that are essential for the operation and functionality, by adjusting the cookie settings in your web browser. Keep in mind that these preferences are specific to each browser and device, requiring you to configure them individually for each one you use. Additionally, if you delete or block cookies, you may need to reapply these settings. Further details can be found in the “PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT” section.
Opt-out of Targeted Advertising:
We share your personal information with third parties, such as marketing and advertising networks, and social platforms, for targeted advertising. These disclosures of your personal information may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information under applicable privacy laws. However, Resimio does not disclose, sell, share, or rent your personal information for money or compensation.
You can choose not to participate in targeted advertising by following the steps in section “BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING”.